VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Not bad

For what it is, this is rather decent. While I never really got much of a laugh out of VG cats, I found this quite funny. I do suggest making the subtitles smaller in the frame and perhaps you could make the animation less pixelated and more detailed like the source material in the future.

WTFuture WTFuture

"I ha-LOVE THIS MOVIE"

I thought this was some of your greatest work. Good job Edd and Team! I didnt manage to pick up where egoraptor was. I best bet was super guy

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Good to see you guys back

Just dont go too crazy :D

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Terrible physics and lackluster graphics

Terrible physics because for the greater part of the tracks I was able to simply hold the accelerate key and bump into the walls and I slowed down very little if any. The AI was rather boring as well, and made no attempt to try to catch up to me, as if its driving line was pre-programmed. The graphics looked rather decent for the most part, but there were many instances where I could see between the polygons and all the cracks. Decent idea, but not very good execution.

rumblesushi responds:

Out of interest, what 3D Flash games do you consider to have better graphics? Also, the Burnout style wall sliding is a design choice to make the game more fun for novice players. I could literally just change the friction value of the walls to make the car grind to a halt, but that wouldn't be very fun, and would result in a slower game.

Solipskier Solipskier

Pretty friggin good.

Controls took a bit to get used to(such as preforming tricks). The game reminded me a lot of Line Rider but more real-time. An awesome game and truly deserves front page status.

Moovlin PC Moovlin PC

Ugh...Awful

If this took you two you are kidding me. The graphics look like they were done by a person who has spent 2 weeks with photoshop. The voice acting is worse than Final Fantasy X. The platforming elements are an awkward mix between New Super Mario Bros. and Mirrors edge.

Blarsa - Tonight Blarsa - Tonight

Good to see you all on NG :D

Just tell Steinman to get his ass back to work. Love your guys work by the way :D

The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate The Nintendo Concerto Ultimate

The Ice cap part was great.

Everything else was not bad as well.

darphfluffy responds:

thanks bro!

(INSB)Take It (INSB)Take It

Not bad

Makes me feel good inside. Loving that bass.

Jokette Jokette

Huh?

This just makes me look at joker very weirdly, but this is well done!

Dr. Crazy Dr. Crazy

Looks like...

the art style of your "Future" Flash, which will remain my favorite music video forever!